Changing my grade

If you think a grade is incorrect, contact the instructor and discuss the reasons you think a grade change is justified. If the instructor agrees that a grade should be changed, she/he completes an electronic grade change in her/his eServices account.  More information on grade changes can be found here.

If you believe the final grade is unfair or arbitrary, you can proceed with a grade appeal. Details about this process can be found here.


Article ID: 699
Wed 5/24/23 3:18 PM
Wed 5/24/23 3:18 PM