Withdrawing from the university

Please see Official Withdrawals and follow the requirements. Additionally, you may want to consider the following.  When withdrawing from Minnesota State University, Mankato, you want to ensure that you leave in good standing.  Therefore the following issues should be addressed:

  • If you live in a residence hall, contact the Office of Residential Life and cancel your contract.
  • If you are receiving financial aid, contact the Campus Hub and tell them of your plans to withdraw (see the website above).
  • Confirm with the Campus Hub that there are no outstanding debts on your account (library fines, parking tickets, etc).
  • Confirm with the Campus Hub that you have dropped all of your classes, or whether your classes will be dropped through the Official Withdrawal process
  • Return any University property that you have in your possession (e.g. library books).
Print Article


Article ID: 707
Wed 5/24/23 4:13 PM
Wed 5/24/23 4:13 PM