If you are applying for admission to another MinnState College or University, it is not necessary to complete a transcript request. eTranscripts are electronic transcripts available throughout the Minnesota State College and University System.  To transfer credits from one of these institutions to another, contact the institution to which you wish to transfer and request an eTranscript from your previous institution.  There is no charge for these transcripts.

For more information please visit the eTranscripts website.

Print Article


Article ID: 742
Tue 5/30/23 10:51 AM
Tue 5/30/23 10:51 AM