Determining PSEO classes that transfer

You can estimate your transferred credits by creating an account and signing in at Once signed in, student can select from a large group of colleges and universities list on the site to see how courses will transfer to Minnesota State University, Mankato. Further questions about classes that will transfer over can be directed to the Registration and Academic Records office via email or phone 507-389-6266.

Print Article


Article ID: 809
Fri 6/2/23 12:38 PM
Fri 6/2/23 12:38 PM