Transferring credits to Minnesota State University, Mankato

Transferring credits to Minnesota State University, Mankato depends on what institution you're from:


Minnesota State Institution:
If you are currently attending, or have attended previously, a Minnesota State institution an eTranscript can be retrieved. Please complete the following form to let our staff know you have transfer credits needing to be evaluated by completing a request at: Ask Registration and Academic Records 

Non-Minnesota State Institution: 
Request that official transcripts from ALL post-secondary institutions be sent directly to the Office of Admissions in official format-such as mail or by official online services sent from the institution. 

Official transcripts sent electronically from post-secondary institution(s) should be sent to: 

Official transcripts sent by U.S. Mail should be sent to:
Office of Admissions 
122 Taylor Center 
Mankato, MN 56001


For additional information, please see our Transfer of Credit website for details about the process.

Print Article


Article ID: 822
Mon 6/5/23 10:55 AM
Tue 11/28/23 10:09 AM