Traveling on an F-1 visa

You may travel back to your home country or other countries during your vacation and holiday times. When you re-enter the United States, you must have your valid I-20 with a recent signature of your immigration advisor, a valid passport, a valid F-1 visa, and a proof of your financial support. You must have your I-20 signed before departing the United States.


Article ID: 825
Mon 6/5/23 11:12 AM
Mon 6/5/23 11:12 AM