Replacing my lost I-20

If you are an F-1 student at Minnesota State Mankato, you can request a replacement I-20 online through the I-20 and Travel Authorization Request form and will receive an updated digital copy via email in 3-5 business days. 


If you are currently outside the U.S. and request a replacement I-20, indicate your travel plans in the I-20 request. Your immigration advisor can provide the proper travel authorization before sending the new I-20.

Print Article


Article ID: 836
Tue 6/6/23 11:53 AM
Tue 6/6/23 11:53 AM