I-20s for family members

If you will be accompanied by your spouse and children, they will each need their own I-20 to obtain the F-2 dependent visas and to remain in the United States during your program and for travel purposes. See F-2 Dependents (spouse and/or children) for more information.

Print Article


Article ID: 850
Tue 6/6/23 5:20 PM
Tue 6/6/23 5:20 PM