Eligibility for Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

As an international student you must be enrolled full-time and in good academic standing for one academic year before you are eligible for CPT.In calculating the required one full academic year needed to be eligible for CPT, you can include time spent in other programs of study if there was no break between programs. 

Students in the Intensive English Program (IEP) are not eligible. 

Print Article


Article ID: 863
Thu 6/8/23 11:43 AM
Thu 6/8/23 11:43 AM