Receiving my Work Permit as an international student

Your first step at securing approval for on-campus employment is through the Work Permit process. Even if you have a Social Security Card, you must complete this process. To learn more about the process please visit the Work Permit page on our website. 

Print Article


Article ID: 892
Wed 6/14/23 10:38 AM
Wed 6/14/23 10:38 AM