Enrolling in Graduate degree program while on OPT

If you are completing your Minnesota State Mankato bachelor’s degree or completing your bachelor’s level OPT and have accepted an offer to begin your graduate studies at Minnesota State Mankato, you need to request a change of level I-20.  If you are currently on OPT, your OPT will be cancelled on the first day of the semester your new program begins. 

Print Article


Article ID: 904
Tue 6/20/23 11:49 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:49 AM