Matriculate in academic program after completing Intensive English Program

If you complete the IEP in our Center for English Language Programs, you will matriculate in an academic program at Minnesota State Mankato. If you choose to matriculate, you must request a change of level I-20 or DS-2019.  The IEP will issue you an updated I-20 or DS-2019 for your new degree program. 

Print Article


Article ID: 905
Tue 6/20/23 11:50 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:50 AM