International students starting Graduate degree after Bachelor's

It is possible to begin your graduate program after you complete your undergraduate program. If you wish to continue your studies, you must change your education level either at Minnesota State Mankato or other higher Institution of your choice. If your educational level will change, it is your responsibility to request the Kearney Center to update your SEVIS record and obtain a new I-20 or DS-2019. If you are completing a Bachelor’s degree and will begin a Master’s program, your I-20 or DS-2019 must be updated to reflect the correct level of education. 

Print Article


Article ID: 906
Tue 6/20/23 11:50 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:50 AM