Change in funding for international students

The information on your I-20 or DS-2019 should always be current. If there is a substantial change in your funding, such as a change of financial sponsor or major adjustment of amount provided by your current sponsor, your immigration document should be updated. This is especially important if you will apply for a new F-1 or J-1 visa.

Print Article


Article ID: 908
Tue 6/20/23 11:51 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:51 AM