Changing my address as an international student

You are required by F-1 regulations to update your local address within ten days of the change. To view or update your local address, simply login to E-services and view the menu on the left.  You will first need to select Account Management and then select Name and Address Info. If your address has changed, please edit your Local and Permanent address. Do NOT include any symbols such as: # ! - _ & $ / , . * @
All F-1 and J-1 international students are required by law to report their permanent address outside the U.S. to the government and update the government within ten days of any change. The permanent address can be a relative’s or friend’s residential address. It cannot be a U.S. address, University department address, or business address. 

Note: You are still required to update your address if you are on OPT. Please make changes using the U.S. government’s SEVP Portal.

Print Article


Article ID: 910
Tue 6/20/23 11:52 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:52 AM