Traveling abroad with expired F-1 or J-1 visa

The next time you travel abroad you must apply for a new F-1 or J-1 visa. If you wish to return to the U.S., visas can only be obtained outside of the U.S. at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

Print Article


Article ID: 916
Tue 6/20/23 11:56 AM
Tue 6/20/23 11:56 AM