Hiring international students without a green card

It is not illegal to hire international students if they don't have a green card. Federal regulations permit the employment of international students in F-1 status within certain limits. Students in F-1 status are allowed to work in jobs related to their field of study under the Practical Training regulations for CPT (Curricular Practical Training) or OPT (Optional Practical Training). 


Article ID: 928
Tue 6/20/23 12:20 PM
Tue 6/20/23 12:20 PM