Registering for College of Business upper division courses

Registration for upper division courses in the College of Business requires permission. Majors in the College of Business need to be admitted to their major.  Students who are not majoring in College of Business and are required to take business courses for their major or students who are pursuing a minor in the College of Business also need permission to take College of Business courses. 


Section 2 of FINA 362, MGMT 230 and MRKT 210 are only for students admitted to the Integrated Business Experience Program. 
Section 20 of any COB class is only for students in the MavBiz Online (BBA) program. 

Students getting registration errors for upper level College of Business classes should see Error Messages/Override Request Forms to request permission.  Requests will be reviewed and students notified if not approved. 

Print Article


Article ID: 939
Tue 6/20/23 12:28 PM
Tue 6/20/23 12:28 PM