Eating at the Dining Center without my MavCARD

You need your MavCARD to access your meal plan in the dining center. If you don't have your MavCARD, you can pick up a temporary meal pass from University Dining Services during business hours in CSU 7 (lower level). This is the only way students will be able to eat in dining venues without paying cash. 

If you don't have your MavCARD and the MavCARD Office is unavailable, please see the Dining Center staff who will be able to verify your meal plan. 


Still have a Dining Services question? You can contact Dining Services here.


Article ID: 981
Thu 6/22/23 2:14 PM
Thu 6/22/23 2:14 PM